Wednesday 28 November 2012

CRISTO JOHNS

Clearly this post is hideous self promotion but I implore you to keep reading! Tomorrow is an extremely important day for me as it is the official launch of my personal shopping and styling business:

www.cristojohns.com
I have been working hard developing my business plans for some time now and am happy to announce I am finally going for it, and I am ready to launch. CRISTO JOHNS offers gradating levels of service dependent on your price point, whilst at all times maintaining a luxury service regardless of budget. 

The key concept about CRISTO JOHNS is that it is not shopping with your friend! It is shopping with a professional. Someone who watches every single fashion show each season. Analysing the trends seen on the runway and translating them down into whatever region of fashion you are shopping in. Someone who knows brands and stores and can pinpoint where/what/who is best for you. The services are highly tailored to each individual client and the level of service provided is unlike any other. 

I hope you enjoy the site and wish to see you as clients soon. As you will see the services are currently tailored to women. In order to ensure the best possible quality, the men's side of the business will be officially launching in the first half of next year, however I will most happily arrange services gentlemen looking to establish themselves as style mavens before then. 

To keep up to date with the development of CRISTO JOHNS including special services, discounts and rewards, sign up to the mailing list by sending an email to info@cristojohns.com with the subject as 'MAILING LIST'. 

Is that CRISTO CLEAR?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment